COVID 19 UPDATE: We want to let everyone know that ALL clinics will Reopen on May 4th with the following precautions:
- All STAFF and PATIENTS MUST have nose and mouth covered with a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- All employee and patient temperatures will be taken prior to entering the clinic. We will use hospital grade no-contact thermometers.
- If a patient or employee feels sick, especially if they have a fever, cough, or known to have an active infection we ask that you stay home.
- There will only be one therapist and one aide in the clinic at any given time.
- Sessions will be no longer than one hour, and the patient schedule will be spaced out appropriately. This will minimize the number of individuals in the clinic at one time.
- All equipment will be disinfected with hospital grade disinfectant prior to being returned or used.
- Each clinic with have deep, extensive cleanings throughout the day.
- We ask all employees and patients to frequently wash hands.
- We will continue to practice social distancing within the clinic. Occupied tables and equipment will be 6 feet apart.
We are excited to get back and look forward to helping each one of you.