- Bachelor's of Science in Health Science 2016, Quinnipiac University
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy 2020, Quinnipiac University
- Mulligan Concept Lower Quarter certified
- American Physical Therapy Association member
- HSS Rehabilitation Hip Preservation Certified
- Titleist Performance Institute Level 1 Certified Functional Dry Needling
Taylor arrives to Elevate Physical Therapy after graduating with her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Quinnipiac University in 2020. Taylor enjoys treating a variety of musculoskeletal conditions. She became a physical therapist to help her patients lead a pain-free life and get back to the activities they love.
When she is not working Taylor enjoys hiking, golfing and traveling to Ireland to visit family. She also enjoys cheering on her New England Patriots and Quinnipiac bobcats ice hockey team.Back to Staff